Cotter Athletic Registration
This fall, we will host an eligibility meeting for all sports. If you only participate in a spring sport, for example, please attend this meeting. During the winter and spring seasons, we will only have the sport specific team meetings.
All year sports registration is now open! All students in grades 7-12 wishing to participate in any sport need to complete the registration. If you need assistance to set up your registration account, please view the explanations at the bottom of this page.
ALL SPORTS ELIGIBILITY Meeting: August 13 @ 5:30
Fall sport meeting locations after eligibility meeting:
Volleyball - Centennial Gym
Boy's Soccer - Team Room
Cross Country - Student Center
Girl's Soccer - 2nd floor JNC
Girl's Tennis - Tennis Center
Football - Gostomski Gym
Again in 2017, you can purchase your Rambler Cards online. By purchasing these cards, you support Cotter Athletics through this Booster Club fundraiser. The Booster Club supports our programs by purchasing uniforms, equipment, scoreboards, and other essentials that enable our athletics to thrive. Thank you very much for supporting Cotter! Also, by purchasing your cards online, you will receive a bonus card free.
New in 2017, you can become a C-Club member online. This is another great way to support our Booster Club! When you click on the link, you can see the different levels and the items you will receive.
Click here to become a C-Club Member!
1. Create a Sports Engine Account - Username / Password
2. Complete Registration Process for Student Online
If you have a Sports Engine account/once your account is created:
a. Upload your student’s most recent physical if the Activities Office does not have it on file.
b. Choose not to upload the physical and hand in a hard copy to the Activities Office. Physical forms can be downloaded from the registration website.
c. Choose not to upload if the Activities Office has a physical on file that is up to date within the last (3) three years.
3. Register more than one student (if applicable)
1. If you are registering more than one student for athletics this fall, there is a link at the last page of registration to 'register another student.' You can also return to the first page of registration, log in and continue.
2. Some of the registration will auto-fill once you complete the first registration. Please make sure to read through and change any necessary information for the second/third/etc. student you are registering. The student information will be unique, along with the health and physical pieces and e-signatures.
5. Confirmation from Activities Office
1. Once you complete registration, you will receive an email from Sports Engine confirming your student’s registration. Your student is NOT cleared to participate in athletics until the Activities Office reviews the registration and sends you a confirmation email.
2. The Activities Office will cross reference documents and sports physical on file to make sure student is cleared to participate in athletics.
3. Please do not email/call Activities Office about physical date on file for a student. Register online first, then we will check and confirm with that information. See below for sports physical information.
6. Once confirmed from the Activities Office, your student is ready for practice!
Sports Qualifying Physical Exams
Cotter Schools requires ALL students participating in athletic events to have a Sports Qualifying Physical Exam (SQPE) on file in the Activities Office. Sports Qualifying Physical Exams are valid for three calendar years to the date of the physical exam.