Make a Gift
Generous support of the school on an annual basis affords the opportunities to provide a comprehensive educational experience not fully covered by tuition.
We invite you today to join us in reaching our 2016-2017 annual goal of $500,000.
The purpose of the Cotter Fund is to supplement revenue received from tuition, grants and endowment income so that the school can meet its operating costs.
Gifts to the Cotter Fund directly impact the classroom, the athletic fields, extra-curricular activities and the community in the following ways:
- Facility upgrades – classroom and laboratory equipment and furniture, library/media center technology, maintenance of overall campus
- Teacher Development – curriculum and professional development workshops
- Campus Ministries – Service Projects, retreats and leadership building programs
- Performing and Fine Arts – In school exhibits, fall and spring drama and musicals, art materials, performing arts equipment
- Technology upgrades – Continuous support of wireless networks and media based curriculum
- Financial Aid – Support for students and families unable to pay full tuition in a time of need
Did You Know?
The true cost for educating a Cotter student for a given year is $14,000. Philanthropic support is critical to ensuring that we continue to provide the highest level of education for each student.
Many companies will match gifts to Cotter Schools by their employees. Please check with your human resources department to see if your employer matches charitable contributions.