Skip To Main Content

We are truly blessed at Cotter Schools! This fall students in kindergarten through sixth grade started the school year in the brand new St. Luke Hall. A beautiful building filled with natural light and state of the art classrooms, St. Luke Hall shares the campus with the junior high and high school and has room to accommodate our continuing growth in enrollment. We pray this wonderful space will invite new families to join our Catholic learning community.

The One Campus Vision is moving forward as construction of St. Nicholas Hall is nearing completion. Opening in 2024, the new early childhood learning center will include expansion of the EduCare and Preschool programs that were housed in the St. Mary’s building and Cotter Schools will begin offering infant care. Once open, students aged six weeks through twelfth grade will all be served on one campus.

Another exciting development this year is that the Minnesota Conservatory of the Arts (MCA) has been acquired by Cotter Schools. For 50 years, MCA has been providing opportunities in performing and visual arts. Moving forward, MCA will continue to offer excellent arts programming for the community and provide new classes and activities for Cotter students. Many elementary students in St. Luke Hall are already enjoying new afterschool arts programming right on the Cotter campus.

Did you know that tuition at Cotter Schools only accounts for about 30% of the total cost to educate a student?  This means that relative to other Catholic and private schools, the Cotter experience is an exceptional value.  The remaining 70% of the cost to educate a student is paid for with contributions from donors like you.

We need your help to ensure a Cotter experience remains accessible. Contributions to the Cotter Fund enable us to welcome all families into the Cotter community. The Cotter Fund is also used to support academic initiatives and to provide excellent co-curricular activities. 

Thank you for supporting Cotter Schools as we challenge students to achieve their full potential and use their lives in the service of others.

Mary Eileen Fitch

Mary Eileen Fitch ‘95

Michael Swenson

Mike Swenson
VP of Advancement