Scrip is a way for you to make money as you spend it! It is one of the easiest fundraisers the school has in place. The school, you, and the merchants who participate all benefit from the Scrip program.
The Cotter Business & Scrip Office purchases gift certificates (Scrip) from local and national merchants at a discount. We sell these certificates at full face value to you. The profit that is made when we sell the certificates is turned around and given back to you. Families NOW receive 60% of the profit and Cotter receives 40%. You receive the credit on your tuition, child care or hot lunch account. You can also choose to donate the credit to a friend or family member's account, the school or your parish.
SCRIP OFFICE LOCATION, HOURS & CONTACT
St. Teresa’s Building Business Office
1115 W. Broadway
Door A under the skyway
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The Scrip Office is closed the last business day of each month.
- Walk-up sales available
- Email orders to email@example.com
- Call in orders to 507-453-5114 from 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Hours will be updated for holiday breaks and the summer.
- We accept exact cash, check, credit card or you can be billed through FACTS (student’s tuition account.)
Scrip can also be sent home with your Cotter student. Please download and complete this form to give consent for your child to transport your scrip purchase from school to your home.
Raise Right (formerly ShopWithScrip)
A variety of national merchants are available in addition to the merchants kept on hand in the SCRIP Office. Those merchants can be seen on the Raise Right Website and App. We order national merchant cards early in the week to be delivered by Friday. Email or call the SCRIP Office at 507-453-5114 to place those orders. Many vendors also have ScripNow! (instant paper or electronic cards that work just like plastic cards) that can be purchased if you have an immediate need. On the Raise Right Website you can sign up for Presto Pay and ScripNow, or email the Cotter Business Office to have them ordered for you. Many of these can be available the same day you order them, if needed.
Raise Right Online purchases outside of business hours and a mobile app
Go to the Raise Right Website and click Register, then click Join an Existing Program.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our school’s Enrollment Code
- By entering this code, your account will be associated with Cotter so you can begin earning rebates! Fill in all required personal information and click ‘I Accept.’
- You can make online purchases connected to your bank account that are available immediately as an electronic gift card sent right to your email or phone.
- You can enroll in the Mobile App “Raise Right” so make purchases even easier where cards are kept in the Wallet within the Mobile App.
Call the SCRIP Office at 507-453-5114 for help with any of your purchases or online enrollment.