Families, please keep your student home from school if showing COVID symptoms. Test kits are available upon request to be sent home with your student. If your student does test (+) for COVID, please call your school office or email Cotter's COVID Coordinator and we will assist you in determining next steps.
Stay safe and healthy this summerWinona Health COVID-19 testing
COVID-19 testing is available on a walk-in basis at Winona Health Urgent Care (clinic first floor, 855 Mankato Avenue, Winona)
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winona Mall Community Testing Site
- Monday through Thursday, 11 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm
- Closed Friday and Saturday
- COVID-19 Policy Update (2-28-22)
- Isolation Guidelines (3-15-22)
- Quarantine Guidelines (3-15-22)
- Know your COVID-19 community level (2-28-22)
- COVID-19 testing recommendations (rev. 2-22-22)
- Cotter Schools COVID-19 Preparedness Plan (rev. 11-19-21)
- Cotter Community Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Vaccine for Children and Teens