Apply for Boarding
discover your potential as a cotter student
Our residential program invites students in grades 7-12 from around the globe to learn and grow at Cotter Schools. All students can expect to feel supported by their teachers, fellow students and staff, and we embrace diversity and the many cultures present in our schools.
In fall 2021, a new dorm and cafeteria will open for boarding students. Loretto Hall is a five story, air-conditioned building by a dedicated residential life team that includes 8-10 adult staff members who live in the dormitory to provide a safe and secure living environment. Residential staff serve as mentors to support a student’s academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth.
All educational agents and advisors should contact Mr. Erik Christenson.
how do i send a wire through flywire?
Cotter Schools sues FlyWire to intake international payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective. They offer customer service in many languages available at any time.
Find their help contact information here.
- Go to the Cotter Schools FlyWire page.
- Enter the amount you are paying and the country of origin.
- Choose a payment option. You will be given choices such as bank transfer, debit/credit card, and electronic payment.
- Create an account; this will ask you to put in some basic information so that you can begin the payment.
- Make the payment. Flywire will then give you instructions to follow based on the type of payment you chose to make.
- Track your payment; this can be done by logging into Flywire or by receiving text messages and e-mails form Flywire.