About The International House
The International House is a newly constructed building connected to St. Joseph Hall on the Cotter Campus. It is a three story air conditioned building which houses dormitory rooms, staff suites, lounges, a wellness room, a full kitchens for student use, and laundry room. The International House is staffed by a dedicated Residential Life team including adult staff that live within the dormitory among the three floors to provide a safe and secure living environment. Residential staff serve as mentors to support a student’s academic, social, emotional, and spiritual growth. They help students with developing character, discipline, and, for international students, English language skills.
- Music & Game Room
- Student Kitchen
- Study Lounge
- Equipment to check out from main desk including: bicycles, tennis rackets, basketballs, and other sports equipment.
- Desktop computers & printer available in main lounge
- Gathering Place: a home-like room with a full kitchen for students & a supervised wellness room for students who are sick during the school day
- Laundry Room (Student provide laundry detergent)
- Three floors of secure dormitories, gender specific
- Student lounge and kitchenette available on each floor
- Dormitory is located near 9 acres of fields/green space for students to use
- Tennis courts and basketball hoop outside dormitory
- Students have access to the John Nett Recreation Facility:
- Two gymnasiums
- Fitness center
Dormitory rooms are fully furnished for two people. Students in grade 9 and 10 typically have one roommate they share the space with. Seniors are guaranteed their own space and most juniors receive a private room. You will know before the year starts if you are sharing your room with another student.