Cotter Schools Third Graders competed in a state wide Reading Competition “NCAA Read to the Final Four.” Cotter placed in the top 68 schools and our students won wristbands for their hard work!
Overall, our third graders read 207,133 minutes from January 10 to March 21!
Our Top 10 Readers in the school were recognized by Mr. Bowlin on March 21.
In order of total minutes read:
- Clara Koopman, 9,440 minutes
- William Swenson, 7,962 minutes
- Emanuel Chen, 5,617 minutes
- Emerson Chen, 5,329 minutes
- Keller Duden, 5,170 minutes
- Walker Woodworth, 5,150 minutes
- William Homola, 4,979 minutes
- Avery Engfer, 4,662 minutes
- Tavien Losinski, 4,615 minutes
- Molly Schneider, 4,375 minutes
(pictured from left to right: (Emerson Chen, Emanuel Chen, Keller Duden, Clara Koopman, William Swenson, Molly Schneider, Avery Engfer, Walker Woodworth, William Homola, and Tavien Losinski)